Senior Interior designer
The Senior Interior Designer is directly responsible for the fit, finish and furniture selection of commercial and residential interior projects as well as contributing to the brand standards, direction and innovation.
This will be a highly talented, motivational, engaging hands-on position that possesses strong interior design abilities, business financial acumen and a proven successful track record in delivering high-end commercial and residential interiors. This position reports directly to the VP of Design and must work well in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment.
· Lead interior design teams on projects
· Collaborate on commercial interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and management of budgets and schedules
· Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
· Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications
· Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
· Work with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives
· Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
· Contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
· Participate in business development and marketing efforts
· 5-7+ years of experience as an interior designer, with a focus on luxury interiors
· Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials
· Outstanding graphic presentation skills
· Computer skills to include AutoCad as well as knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max
· Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
· Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
· Bachelors degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school
· Registered Architect or Interior Designer
Please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter. Candidates who do not provide work samples AND do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
For employment opportunities please contact Khun Bovy Wong at : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org